What side is my fuel cap?
1. Look for the fuel display on the dashboard
2. Next to the bowser symbol you will see a small arrow, this arrow points towards the side your fuel cap is on.
Reset your tyre pressure monitor
1. In your glove box you will find a button
2. Hold this down for 5 seconds until you hear a beep
Using the “Park Assist” function
1. While driving at less than 10km/hr, press the park assist button located on the left of the gear shifter
2. Turn the indicator on to indicate the side of the road you will be parking on
3. Drive past the desired spot until the MFD shows an arrow pointing towards the spot
4. Follow the instructions on the MFD
Set your seats memory
1. Set your seat to the desired driving position
2. Hold down the number that you wish your seating position to be stored at, for 5 secs (until you hear a beep)
3. Set your seat to the desired driving position.
4. Hold down the number that you wish your seating position to be stored at, for 5 secs (until you hear a beep)
Warning lights and what to do
1. Refer to your owner’s manual as to what the symbol means
2. It could just require an oil top up or that windscreen washer fluid is low
3. If you are unsure please contact Roadside Assistance
4. The number is located on the top right of your widescreen
Still covered under Volkswagen Roadside Assist?
Call the Volkswagen Assist toll free number 1800 637 181
Volkswagen door “Deadlock” function
1. If you push the lock button once when exiting the vehicle it will dead lock all doors. Dead lock means the vehicle cannot be opened from inside
2. If you push the lock button twice within 5 seconds when exiting the vehicle it will deactivate the dead lock system and the vehicle is locked on the outside however can be opened from inside still
Cleaning your wipers and windscreen without damaging them
1. To change the wipers on your vehicle you must first put the wipers in service mode
2. Turn the key to the ignition position
3. Turn the key back to the off position without removing the key
4. Push the wiper stalk down for 3 seconds. The wipers will then stay up
5. When complete follow the same instructions and they will then stay down